Lettering Delights

boys blinkie

Mom Blinkies

Friday, January 28, 2011

Camp Crop A Lot




Hi Everyone,

I am having the best time at my first scrapbooking get-a-way!!!! Not much sleep going on, but loads of laughter and good times. We did a round robin tonight. You had to have pictures for a 2 page layout. They needed to already be matted and on 12 x 12 paper. Then you wrote a brief description of what the event was, when, who, etc.... After passing our layouts to the left so that all 10 of us got to put our own touches on them, this is how mine turned out!!!! I love it. This is my oldest, Tucker when he was about 2 years old. In the first one, he is one Cool Dude!!! In the next page he had gotten into oreo cookies and then tried to help his Dad with some handywork. I absolutely love the personal touches these ladies added to my pages!!!
Check out the oreo cookies!!!! Too cute. Have a great weekend.














































No comments:

Post a Comment