Lettering Delights

boys blinkie

Mom Blinkies

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New friends and lots of laughs

Hi Everyone,
I am going to say again what a great time I had this past weekend at Camp Crop Alot in Americus. If you have never been to this retreat I urge you to get online and find a weekend to go. It is a great value and lots of fun!!! Get your girlfriends together and plan your trip now. I met lots of new friends and enjoyed time with old ones too. My new friends wanted to know how to make the sour cream treat containers they have seen on my blog. Being the great friend I am, I obliged. Well, when I returned from shopping, this was at my crop space. This was their version of the sour cream treat container. I love it!!!! So many laughs and great memories were made. Love you girls!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment