Lettering Delights

boys blinkie

Mom Blinkies

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weekly Challenge at Cricut Circle

*** Please look at more recent post for a photobucket image of this challenge. For some reason I could not make my picture enlarge under this post.***



Hi Everyone,

I have entered the weekly challenge over on the Cricut Circle Blog. This is only the second challenge I've ever entered. It was so much fun. I got a chance to remember when my oldest met his little brother for the first time. He looks like he's asking, "Is he mine? Can I keep him?" He was so excited. I hope you enjoy.



Challenge sketch

The title was cut from Boys Will Be Boys at 1 1/2". The puppy was cut from Create a Critter at
1 1/2" also. The word blurb was cut from George and Basic Shapes at 2". The Plane is a stamp from the Martha Stewart Stamp set Toy Transportation. I used jute twine to make the "Big Brother" appear to be trailing from the plane. Ink for the plane was from Hampton Art a la mode in aqua. The scallop border is a punch from Marth Stewart. The paper was from My Mind's Eye Bohemia collection. The solid paper was from Recollections. The stripe paper is a DCWV Christmas stack. The polka dot paper is from My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy Stack. Assorted red buttons were used. The ink of the word blurb is from a red glitter Cello Magika 101.




Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment