Lettering Delights

boys blinkie

Mom Blinkies

Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentine's Treats
















My blogging goal for 2011 is to stay a month ahead. I want to show you treats and party ideas for the upcoming month's holiday. This month I will be featuring Valentine's Day. I have made a few treat ideas that are great for school or work. One is an M & M stick. These have a cute little hedgehog on them that says, "Quill you be mine?". One of my all time favorite treat ideas is the sour cream container. These were done in red with a cuttlebug heart folder. They are filled with hershey kisses. The seal on the front says, "Seal'd with a kiss". These two ideas came from a wonderful fellow crafter, Candace, of Papercrafts with Candace. She led me to a great website, Clear Dollar Stamps which I used for some of my sayings. Check out her facebook page for more great creations. The third treat was my creation. It holds a snack pack of M&M's. It has a cute dragon fly on the front and says Love Bug.










I also made some other little Valentine critters that can be used on any of these treat ideas. New for 2011, I will take orders for treat bags. Sayings and characters can be custom designed. Please email me for orders and pricing. The deadline for Valentine's orders is Feb. 1, 2011.










I am happy for anyone to look and re-create my treats but please give credit to those who came up with these ideas if you post on a blog or other website.










No comments:

Post a Comment